Dubai could only be explained at the highest level. It is an ultra-modern city with advanced infrastructure and a high standard of living. It’s no wonder that millions of vacationers gather in Dubai each year. Despite the 8-10 lane highways and the highest quality paved roads, driving standards can be terrible.
Camels on the road: Most of the time, you’re on the road outside the city. Do not underestimate them as they are dangerous and may have no sense of road or traffic. Meeting a camel on the road may sound interesting, but a collision with a camel costs you a lot of money. Camels are expensive in the United Arab Emirates. Other more common animals you may encounter on the road are probably donkeys, goats, and homeless dogs. Visit The Site: atozmp3.ws
The penalties for the United Arab Emirates are very high. Respect the rules and don’t drive too fast or drink alcohol. If you get caught in blood alcohol, you will be fined heavily, including in prison. Visitors from abroad must always have an international driver’s license and a domestic driver’s license.
Rent a car online in Dubai
Are you thinking of visiting Dubai? If yes, there are some important things to consider before flying to Dubai, such as accommodation and transportation. Both are very important and will help make your holiday even better. There are two ways to arrange transportation. First, if you have relatives or friends in Dubai, you can ask if they can provide you with a car. Second, first and foremost, use a “rent-a-car”.
The airport is one of the first places you need a car that you can choose. Therefore, you need to rent a car at Dubai Airport. The best way to lease a car is to rent a car online before arriving at the airport. You must specify the exact time of arrival during the booking process. The car is waiting for you at the airport, and you will be chosen as soon as you arrive, thus saving your precious time as well.
If you book your car carefully you can save a little bit of your $, which means there are few affordable discount offers on the internet. You need to check them out and book a cost-effective car. We hope that all the tips we mentioned will help you to hire the best car rental for you in Dubai.
Car Rental in Dubai-What You Need to Know Before Going to the Road
Did you arrange a car rental in Dubai before you fly to the shopping center of the Middle East? If a first-time visitor like you needs something in Dubai, it’s a fast, safe, and cheap mode of transportation. After all, how can you check out 70 shopping centers in this emirate without a car? So it’s your first requirement.
This is a quick guide to driving in this city-state. This will give you an idea of what you can expect before you hit the road.
- Do not assume that the junction numbers are logically ordered. This is not the case, especially when using highways such as Sheikh Zayed. For example, junction 13 is after junction 18.
- Road names may be a little confusing. Don’t worry if you find a slight spelling difference between the map and the road sign. This is because the Arabic transliteration is different.
- Construction work is done very regularly throughout Dubai, so expect to see route changes here and there. This can make it a little harder to reach your destination, but a good map at hand should be fine.
- Dubai GPS map is not up to date. At least they weren’t the last time I drove there. Always have a printed map and play safely. You will find many excellent maps for sale in the Virgin Store.
- Never drive while you are drunk. Dubai has zero tolerance for drunk driving. Anyone arrested for violating this may be severely fined, imprisoned, or deported.
In this emirate, there is much to do and much more to see. Arrange a car rental in Dubai to get the most out of your visit to this city-state.
Bobbie Miller is an avid traveler, writer, and researcher on all travel-related topics. He collects good advice on how to save time and money on the go. If you are interested in car rental in Dubai, we encourage you to read more free detailed reviews, helpful tips, and free information about car rental in Dubai. Read More About: mallumusic.info